JSI Cabinetry is located in Fall Rivers Massachusetts with additional warehouses in Bolingbrook Illinois and Atlanta Georgia.
The goal of JSI is to offer today’s high-end fashions and trends without the high prices typically associated with this product category (Affordable Fashion). The product is affordable and maintains the quality standards a customer purchasing within this category expects.
JSI Cabinetry are manufacturers of quality all-wood (no particleboard) kitchen and bath cabinetry. Our recently expanded 125,000 sq/ft facility located in the Industrial Park of Fall River, Massachusetts, allows for easy access to major trucking routes for redistribution. They are proud to provide affordable alternatives to today’s over-priced styles.We do it by sticking to the basics – products that are functional and efficient – that stand the test of time, both in workmanship and design. JSI understands the needs of our customers. A more universal design is desired by our customers, so we introduce Accessible Design. All cabinets in these lines are built with a larger toe kick and lower wall cabinets to accomodate everyone. Your kitchen should be what you want it to be, not what others say it should be. Take a look at Accessible Design.
Our main distribution channel caters to the kitchen and bath dealer. Product ships within 1 week and is available assembled (stapled and glued) or unassembled. Minimums allow for kitchen-at-a-time delivery.
Well made kitchen cabinets often last for a very long time. Shaker cabinets emphasize style and functionality. These are well made and durable cabinets that capture the essence of a contemporary kitchen set up.
The term shaker is used to refer to the style of door that is used on the cabinet. Shaker kitchen cabinets come in a wide variety of different styles and colors to suit any kitchen. RTA has a wide variety of shaker cabinets, along with many other cabinet styles. Espresso colored shaker cabinets can capture the rich color of coffee with a look that is both eloquent and timeless. Those looking for something a bit more vibrant may be interested in mocha shaker cabinets. These capture the richness of the espresso cabinets but carry with them a much more vivid color scheme that is almost burgundy in tone. The beauty of these cabinets is that they can completely transform a kitchen into a place of luxury at a very affordable price. These cabinets are made from plywood and maintain a level of durability that particle board cabinets cannot match.
Shaker kitchen cabinets are a very popular choice because they often fit into the decor of any home. The shaker style is best characterized as having five pieces, with a center panel that is recessed. These cabinets usually come ready to assemble, and they’re very easy to install. These cabinets also come in all kinds of sizes that can fill out an entire kitchen. Tall, base, wall and even vanity cabinets can be found in the shaker style.
The Benefits of Shopping for RTA Shaker Cabinets
RTA specializes in the manufacturing of cabinets. When you shop with RTA, you are dealing direct with the manufacturer. RTA doesn’t charge sales tax on any of its kitchen cabinet orders. RTA covers all sales taxes except in Illinois. There is also free shipping on every cabinet ordered through RTA. The company’s focus on customer satisfaction is unmatched in the industry. Remodeling or building a new kitchen requires cabinets, and shaker cabinets are the ideal choice for both tasks.
Does your kitchen or bathroom need to be remodeled? You might have looked in other places and not found what you were looking for. Or if you have found what you were looking for, the prices were way to high. To make matter worse, the assembly was not as easy as they made it out to be.
Now some of you may be asking about the price, and I can understand your trepidation. Let me reassure you that the prices are the least of your concern. The most amount you will pay is about $2000, and that is for the entire kitchen or bathroom paneling.
Shaker cabinets are used quite commonly especially within the home. There are a variety of shaker cabinets currently on the market.
Types of shaker cabinets include contemporary, modern and traditional styles. Contemporary shaker cabinets can include cherry and cottage style. In addition, shaker modern cabinets may include mocha and black cabinets. Finally, traditional style shaker cabinets may include birch and white shaker cabinets.
Cabinets of this nature are commonly used within the kitchen and bathroom. Plain white shaker cabinets have gained popularity and are quite commonly found within the kitchen.
Shaker cabinets are practical and easy to clean. Shaker cabinets can be very basic or fancy depending upon what you are seeking.
It is important to remember if you are looking for shaker cabinets for the kitchen make sure that the cabinets you pick go with the rest of the kitchen. Therefore, your cabinets should go well with the kitchen appliances including the dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and sink.
Shaker cabinets are available at a number of home improvement stores. In addition, these types of cabinets can also be purchased easily through the Internet.
By Frank LamarkRead More
Shaker Cabinet Doors are of the most desired and sold styles. It is a beautiful design and is available in many different finishes. White shaker are a great look for any country style kitchen design. It is elegant looking yet simple. Honey shaker is a beautiful brown color, perfectly designed for high traffic cabinet use. Again simple yet tasteful looking. Heritage Cherry Shaker is a beautiful cherry finished cabinet that is perfect for setting the feel of Centennial living. Clean and simple looking and great for high traffic area. Espresso Shaker cabinet doors are a beautiful, relaxing coffee color. Very elegant and yet simple. Mocha Shaker Doors come with a beautiful reddish brown finish. Similar to the Heritage Cherry but deeper in color. This color is a nice elegant color designed for high traffic areas while looking like a million dollars. With all RTA products all our cabinets are one hundred percent wood made here in the United States.
By Frank LamarkRead More
If you are planning to remodel your home, it is important to find the best contractor for the job. Therefore, before you hire any company or person it is best to ask certain questions when meeting with potential contractors.
1. Do you have references? Ask if you can speak with some of his former clients. Ask to see pictures of his past remodels. Most legitimate contractors love to show off their previous work.
2. Are you licensed, bonded and insured? If the answer is no or seems ambiguous, keep looking. Otherwise, request proof of insurance. If you check with the State licensing bureau, they should be able to tell you what type of license and insurance is required for your area.
3. Who will actually do the work? Does the company have its own crew or will they be using subcontractors? This is vital because if the contractor does not pay his subcontractors, the subcontractor has a legal right to place a lien against your property until he is paid.
4. What is our timeline? When will the work start? When will it be completed? This information should be in your contract before you sign.
5. How do you handle change orders? There is always the possibility of unforeseen problems. If there is extra work needed to correct surprises, then it should generate a change order which will state what the change will cost and how it will affect the timeline.
6. Will you give progress reports on a daily or weekly basis? How will I reach you after hours? The contractor should have no problem agreeing to this.
7. What about payments? The customary down payment is 10% of the entire job. If your contractor wants more or payment in full, seek out another contractor! You should be able to set it up with your bank to issue progress draws upon receipt of the proper paperwork such as release of liens and photos of completed work.
8. Will you secure the proper permits and inspections? This should be his responsibility. Be sure it is in your contract before you sign.
9. What about the debris generated by the remodel? Be sure there is a clause in your contract that clearly states the contractor will dispose of all remodel debris.
10. What kind of guarantee do you offer? Again, this should be in your contract.
Do not sign a contract if it does not state all of the above clearly.Read More